What is the International Claim :
File an International Claim in USPS tracking easily if any loss or damage occurred to the Shipment. Domestic Claims for Difference than International Claims. These are also Handled differently than the Domestic Packages. Even USPS International Shipping rates come different to the Domestic Shipping Rates. There must be a Trusted coordination with the Foreign postal administration. Domestic claims are the refund of loss within the Country postal services, International claims in USPS are Coordinated between two countries and the refund of loss is dependent on the Norms between them. Not only for the Postal services ” USPS International Claim “usually indeed coordination with the related foreign postal administration.
Track USPS Packages and Shipments With USPS Tracking
Required Info to File an International Claim In USPS:
- USPS Tracking Number
- Senders name with the Mailing address, email address, and working phone number
- Addressee’s name with the Mailing address, email address, and working phone number if available
- Date of the Mailing, Weight of the package and postage paid.
- Need Additional fees if only Applicable
- Value of contents and Quantity with description.
How to File an International Claim in USPS :
However, if any customer intends to File an international claim in USPS tracking begins with an inquiry. Note that Time for the inquiry can vary based on several factors(It takes a little more time for International Claim). Visit here to Track USPS International Tracking. BefTracking. started How to File an International Claim in USPS, Determine whether you can submit an inquiry or not. once Determined you can do so by following the Below Step by Step process
- You have to know that only registered Customers on USPS.com can able to submit an inquiry.
- Go to USPS.com now login to continue.
- Point or Click on “Help” Select file a Claim in the Drop down box.
- Now Select International claim
- Enter the Tracking and shipping date to claim.
- then complete the address info and claim details.
- Select the Appropriate reason for filing an international claim.
- Fill the Total form for the Further process.
- You can also opt to USPS MOBILE® to file an International Claim.
Note: If your not a Registered user on USPS.com You can opt to Contact Customer Care Center at 800-222-1811 to submit an online inquiry.